Saturday 7 March 2009

Zombies by Alex




Keeping up with the theme for this week, and the fact that the first one wasn't scary enough, so I thought I 'd add a little fright pills into this one... "28 days/weeks later" style ya know. Originally I wanted to do more than these 2 posts this week, but I was feeling a bit sick for the passed few days, but I'm alright now.
I also started experimenting these new drawing pens I bought.. very similar to the Faber Castell PITT series I believe, only that they're from Edding(again), they are cheaper, but no gray colors, or lighter browns for shading. I had to enhance a bit more with traditional water colors. The blood though was done using Edding pens. I was happy with them that's why I took an additional picture just to show how precise they could be if you want them to. I also bought some Da Vinci synthetic paint brushes, size 3/0, 0, and 4 for the water colors. They are not Winsor & Newton, but they do the job ^^

5 comments:

  1. wow, this one looks so good after painting. wakakaz. suddenly was thinkin if you could do a sketch for auctioning off in a fund raising dinner to be held this may for a meditation centre in ladakh, north india. we are raising fund for the centre. the theme is compassion in action. transforming lives in the himalayas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual, its nice lah.=p ur still in the zombie mood eik? where's jeany?=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. CheeOnn, auction/fund raising ^^ sure dude! I mean, just let me know when and what I need to do and stuff. But I don't think these zombies pictures would be popular in the auction though :p

    Carol, Thanks again. Zombie mood is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That zombie's green sweater looks familiar... hmm.. is it yours, Alex? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason, I wouldn't mind if I have that sweater, I could only find it in black so far >____<

    ReplyDelete