Saturday 21 February 2009

Rogue & Jason - by Alex

I don't really have to submit anything until the end of next week, but a lot of ideas just came into my head recently, and I've completed some, and 2-3 more in the way. I also started sketching on my 8 x 5.5" journal with leather cover(a wonderful Christmas present!) and tons of pages. So if you see the background isn't white enough, because it is isn't ^^ It's kinda yellowish beige, but I like it. It seems like aged papers and that makes it looks very special.

I "borrowed" a friend's pose and use it for my new Rogue character. She's supposed to look mechanically precise and emotionless when in action, except probably her hair. I hope that doesn't disappoint.

And earlier Jason requested me to draw something for him so that he could use it as his profile picture on his blog. I agreed and I think he liked it because he IS using it as his profile picture on his blog right now.

8 comments:

  1. The girl is very sexy. She is thinking of someone, isn't she? I look thin on the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ heheh, I think she is fondly thinking about her next target..... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the closeup of the girl T_T you do great lines <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, the girl is so pretty! so you just "borrowed" the pose not the face?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason Ow.. haha.. okie. Really look like him la ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the comments ^^

    Iru- you do great lines as well, your blog says it all.

    huihui- Yeah I borrowed the face too :p

    uj- You still remember how Jason looks like? But he looks like millions of people :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! i look thin in the sketch! =p since ur a blogger, i shall link u up aight?=)

    ReplyDelete